PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Andrew Richardson makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Web site, including, but not limited to, any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, implied merchantability or implied fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Andrew Richardson makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information may be relied on for any reason, that the Information will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. This document sets forth the legal terms and conditions for access to and use of the www.andrewrichardson.com website. By accessing or using this web site or the materials therein (Site), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Use and Access to the Site
Every user of this Site does so at their own risk. Andrew Richardson makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the use thereof, including the security of any data or information transmitted to the Site. Neither the Trusted Computer Services nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site, or with the failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This Site and all of the materials therein are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America and other countries worldwide. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in the Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. The Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials owned by others, such as photographs, commercials, film clips, and music. Any use of any these materials is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the owner of the materials. The names, trade names and/or trademarks of Andrew Richardson and/or third parties are similarly protected. Any unauthorized use of such trade names or trademarks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Andrew Richardson and/or the relevant third party.
The works of authorship contained in this Web site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Andrew Richardson, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Andrew Richardson prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporarily copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the Web site, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the Web site (unmodified in form, with a copy of this User Agreement attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation and interests of Andrew Richardson or create a likelihood of confusion as to its trademarks. Andrew Richardson does not waive any of its proprietary rights in the Web site or Information including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
Links to Other Web sites
It is expressly understood that the web site's to which links are provided in this Site are not under the control of the Andrew Richardson. Andrew Richardson assumes no responsibility with respect to the linked site's), or for any potential damage arising out of connection with the use of any such link's. In addition, any web site to which links are provided in this Site shall not be understood to be an endorsement by Andrew Richardson of the owner or proprietor of such linked web site.
As a matter of policy, Andrew Richardson does not consider suggestions or ideas, which are offered to us on an unsolicited basis.
1. This is the Web site of Andrew Richardson.
2. For questions contact via e-mail at andrew @ andrew richardson . com without the spaces.
3. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumers domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
4. We collect only the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We also collect the domain name, but not the email address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page.
5. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
6. We do not make available the e-mail addresses of those who access our site to other organizations or companies.