1. Backup information and store a two or more current copies offsite.
2. Shut down the PC and remove power from all devices for twenty minutes.
3. Use Microsoft Security Essentials for protection for Windows systems.
4. In Internet Explorer, go to internet options, browsing, delete all and restore all to default
5. Update or remove software programs other than Microsoft or Apple if not needed.
6. Update all software drivers that run attached hardware.
7. Go to hard drive properties and run disk check and recover bad disk sectors and disk defragment.
8. Set program access and defaults to Microsoft and use Troubleshoot.
9. Contact manufacturer of hardware or software if having issue.
10. Contact us by email andrew @ andrew richardson . com